Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:44 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Gaby's Thread

Wow, last year's trek through Sweden and Norway is quite impressive!!!! The video is very entertaining, the scenery is quite breathtaking, and it looks like you had the greatest time, too. I hope that this summer's trek through Sweden is extremely enjoyable and memorable for you as well. Be safe and have a grand time taking in all of nature's beauty. Although I am sure she will miss you greatly while you are away on your next adventure through Sweden, she will be there waiting for you with open paws and plenty of whisker kisses and cuddles when you return back home. Your work at the SRF sounds quite memorable as well. I'm so happy that you had such an awesome time there. I thought it was extra sweet that you had the most incredible welcome home greeting from Gaby, too. She is such a loving ham and your loving bond with each other is truly very special.

The pics of Gaby peeking out from her impressive mound is absolutely priceless and made me giggle. I had to laugh at her need to attach her toilet to her house; she is such a smart ham.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote