View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:58 AM  
Razor
Adult Hamster

Smile Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

16 months! Wow! Congratulations dreamtree1234! I'm so happy for you and Eros and thank you for sharing your adventures together with us!
Love all the pictures. The HoM pictures were all so adorable! But the one picture that really stopped me on my tracks in this one below! My! I don't know how to describe it, but it's so mesmerizing in beauty and elegance! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
BP, your parents' wildlife sounds absolutely marvelous and charming. It would be so lovely to step outside your parents' house and be greeted by the sights of all of those lovely animals. I rarely see deer unless I am driving somewhere and luckily happen to spot one in a slightly wooded area on the side of the road, and sadly I never see any hedgehogs anywhere, not even at the zoo. I think deer are one of the most graceful animals, and hedgehogs are utterly adorable.

Today marks 16 months with my precious Eros; wow, the time sure has zipped past so quickly! This morning, I was greeted with a very eager face peering from inside her bin cage. Apparently, she knew it was an extra special day today, and she wanted to be sure to share some of my breakfast with me to celebrate, lol. She was in such a rush to come out that she didn't even bother with grooming her curlicue wisps behind her ears. She did look extra cute with her silly bedhead locks though and I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear at her appearance. Besides having her portion of my breakfast, she will get some extra treats and two, extra long playtimes with me to celebrate.

Oh Eros, your ooh-la-la, curlicue wisps behind your ears surely do make me laugh!
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote