View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 05:33 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Serendipity, thanks for your sweet words.

Drago, Ashton's color sounds absolutely gorgeous; it is too bad that he had a lot of red wash and could only sire once. Beta breeding sounds very rewarding; I absolutely loved breeding several species of ciclids in the past although it is very expensive to do as well. Although I would love to breeding betas, this will have to wait for now.

It is so lovely to see both of your gorgeous leopard geckos. Both of them have such lovely patterns and an adorable face. Draco sounds so sweet, but it is sad that he is such a picky eater. It is too bad that Teep isn't fond of being interacted with; I hope he is able to regain his weight. I do not have any clue what series the name Teep comes from. If no one answers it correctly, I will love it if you would reveal the answer at some point in your entertaining thread. At one point, I was contemplating owning a pet leopard gecko or a bearded dragon as I believe them to be such wonderful, reptile pets to own and I heard that they tend to be more easily tamed. I never had one though since some of my family members were scared of them.

My pet peeves are prejudice and inconsiderate people.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote