View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 03:45 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Your surrounding area looks very beautiful and definitely is ideal for tons of different wildlife species to call it home. Your bike rides sound like so much fun and rejuvenating to be surrounded by all of these sights. I have never desired to go fishing, but most of my family members enjoy it; I much prefer boating or canoeing at a lake instead,

My German Shepherds' names were Yoyo (due to him always being a bit on the hyper side) and Heidi. My English Springer Spaniel was named Princess Aurora (after Sleeping Beauty, but we usually referred to her as Princess). My Black Labrador Retriever mix''s name was Tux because his markings made him look like he was wearing a tuxedo.

Wow, I have way too many favorite songs to list them all, but here are just a few of them! They are listed in no particular order.

1. Perfect by Ed Sheeran
2. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
3. Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
4. Don’t Take the Girl by Tim McGraw
5. I Cross My Heart by George Strait
6. The Rose by Bette Midler
7. Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
8. Ave Maria by Celtic Woman
9. Shatter Me by Lindsey Sterling, featuring Lzzy Hale
10. Palladio by Karl Jenkins
11. O by Coldplay
12. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
13. Love Story by Taylor Swift
14. If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks
15. I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You by Tina Arena and Marc Anthony
16. I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
17. My Immortal by Evanescence
18. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

Serendipity, I hope that your adorable tadpoles grow up to be healthy and happy frogs. I'm sure they will love their upgrade into a tank. Are you planning on raising frogs as a pet, or are you keeping them for a short while and then releasing them back into the wild later?

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-08-2018 at 03:54 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote