View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:41 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Aww, Phoebe and Bella are SO adorable; it is wonderful that your dogs are the exact opposites so you have the best of both worlds. I had to laugh that Phoebe keeps snatching your socks and won't even tire after a six mile run (totally impressive). Bella sounds so sweet and cuddly, snoring at your feet - totally love that sweetness. I am so sorry that Bella has cancer, I will be praying with all of my heart that she will maintain her strength and be with you for several more years. Both of them are absolutely gorgeous and I love their expressions. It is so lovely that they sleep together. Awesome pics of your two dogs. I especially love Phoebe's being cute pic; her expression is just priceless and makes me smile.

No, I currently do not have any dogs. However, I had four very beloved dogs in the past. I had two German Shepherds, one English Springer Spaniel, and one Black Labrador Retriever mix. I really miss having my own dog and hope to have one again in the future. Luckily, I spend lots of my time spoiling and playing with my family members' dogs.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote