View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:46 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Serendipity, I would try giving the tadpoles some algae tablets made for bottom feeding fish. Such as these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hikari-AHK2...s=algae+wafers

You can also offer them some egg yolk. Some people will even give them bits of cooked chicken! They're bottom feeders naturally, eating algae, decaying plant matter, and decaying organisms (sometimes even their own kind ). Good luck growing these little critters!

I just realized I've been posting these in the late evening for me, but it's close to, or after, midnight for most of you across the pond So sorry about that. Today I will introduce my two lovely canine, Bella and Phoebe.
Phoebe is the "puppy" even though she's a year and a half now She is by far the craziest dog I've ever owned. She has so much energy, that even a 6 mile run won't tire her out! Despite her high energy, love to play, and obsession with stealing socks- I still love her. Even though I'm now missing several socks, the sight of her trotting down the stairs wagging her little tail with a sock in her mouth, is much too cute for me to be angry!

My other dog is Bella. She's the old lady of the house, at a ripe age of 11 years old. She sadly, has cancer, but seems to be going strong despite this. She is the total opposite of Phoebe. She hates running, playing, or doing much of anything that isn't sleeping or eating! She's my heart dog though, and I love her to death- even if all she does is curl up and snore at my feet lol

Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg
the two cuties together

Webp.net-resizeimage (5).jpg
Phoebe being cute

Webp.net-resizeimage (6).jpg
Both of them in bed together

Today's QOTD: Do you have a dog?

I won't answer this one as the post should explain it well!