View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:15 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Emergency

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry to hear that Harold/Hera had passed to the bridge. You gave your little one all of the love and care during the short time that he/she was with you and your fiance; I am sure you made his/her life truly special and he/she would have felt all of your love. You did all that you could, and your unconditional care for this little orphaned ham was a true blessing and gift that I'm sure he/she had appreciated thoroughly. Find peace in the knowledge that you made a huge difference in the life of one so small and vulnerable, and you were both heroes to your little fluff ball. My heart goes out to you both, and I am sending huge hugs. We are all here for you both.

RIP, darling Harold/Hera! You are gone but never forgotten. You will forever live on in the memories of the two wonderful people who gave you a loving home when you needed it most, and your tiny paw prints will be in their hearts always. Have grand adventures at the bridge and please send a sweet rainbow message to let them know you have arrived safely at the Rainbow Bridge.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote