View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 07:12 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

I am so very sorry to hear that you are battling severe anemia and had to go to the hospital yesterday. I hope that the doctors will be able to decisively know what is causing it to worsen and cure you completely. This sounds awful, and my heart goes out to you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated on how your are doing because we really care. We are here for you, Drago.

Your stargazing stroll on the beach sounds lovely. I am so glad that the you were able to witness the cast of "Ghost Crabs", too. That must have been an awesome sight and a bit ticklish, too, lol. I love seeing them, but I have never seen them in that number before. I love all of those gorgeous photos, especially the first one and (of course) the friendly crab.

I think it is a wonderful idea to add a QOTD in each of your posts; I think that will be lots of fun. Hmmn. . . I really have too many favorite foods to name just one, lol. If I had to choose, I can narrow it down to my favorite three foods in no particular order: 1. crispy Thai roast duck (so long as it is cooked properly and not too fatty) in Panang curry, 2. eggplant parmesan served with angel hair pasta, and 3. Death-By-Chocolate molten lava cake served A La Mode (sorry, I can't help but have a desert listed, too, lol). Thankfully for my waistline, I don't indulge in these that frequently, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-04-2018 at 05:10 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote