View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:08 AM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default 30 days of June 2018

Hello! I’m super excited to be doing one of these threads! It’s been a dream of mine since first joining these forums

I’ll start with a little bit of an “about me”

I’m Drago, I’m a student, and love animals. I specifically love working toward the common goal of bettering the conditions of animals in captivity. Biology, genetics, and pet care are the interests most of you know me for. However, I have more of a personality (I know, surprising)

I enjoy art a lot. I like to draw and play instruments. I also enjoying viewing, critiquing, and analyzing art pieces. Along with art, sports are a huge love of mine. I’m running at a highly competitive level. I also love psychology and sociology. Politics are another big intrigue of mine, but I won’t talk about that around here!

Sadly, I’m hamsterless (what?? A whole month by someone who doesn’t even have a ham?? Sadly, yes. I hope that I won’t bore you guys too much!)

The first day will be hamster related. I recently went to the pet store to buy my Gerbs their seed mix and I saw the cutest little Chinesey! He came right up to the glass when he saw me and placed his paw on the glass.

Anywho, looking forward to the rest of the month
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dl.php?i=rsz_e8f18398-9d98-455c-a0e2-b6c6629d8d38.jpg (95.0 KB, 31 views)