View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 04:23 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Spartacus and Snapdragon

Happy Belated 1st Birthday, Snappy!!!! I am so happy that you made an early appearance as well as your usual evening one for your special day. You probably realized that there was something extra wonderful happening on the 29th and wanted to collect a few extra treats, get some cuddling in, and receive your birthday greeting from your loving mum. It sounds like you had an amazing day, and I am so very happy for you, your mum, and hamdad. I love all of the pics and think they are so adorable and sweet. I totally laughed at your birthday video; you really are a silly ham, making your video to commemorate your 1st birthday extra memorable and unique, lol. I am sure your poo tokens of appreciation for making the day so amazing must be truly appreciated by both of your parents, lol. HeeHEE, you really are very thoughtful and sweet!!! I totally love you, Snappy; you are just as precious and silly as can be. BP - WOW, time really does fly by in an instant; I can hardly believe that your little fur baby is already one!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 05-30-2018 at 04:56 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote