View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:58 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Happy second Birthday Tinwë

I can hardly believe it but my little man is two already, where does the time go!
I think the warmer weather, well maybe not the sweltering weather of the last couple of days but generally he’s been a bit more active again lately although of course broccoli & bed are still his favourite things

He hasn’t really used the snoozecube he had for his birthday last year for quite a while now so this year I made him a new little shelf to go in that corner with lots of tissue & substrate to dig in underneath & a seagrass tunnel on top, he got them a bit early & it looks as though he’s been having fun in there during the nights.
Lots of treats & cuddles this morning & a new whimzee & monkey nut are hidden away in his sand bath for him to find later

Apologies for the lack of birthday photos, I’ve been quite unwell with an abscess in my mouth this last week & still feeling a bit fragile so photoshoots haven’t really been top of my agenda! I’ll try to get some soon though.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote