View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 03:05 PM  
Velle
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Flora & Mallow; Taming, Nervousness and potentially deaf?

I don't mean to bop Mallow on the nose haha. Each time I've caught her awake and about I've gone in with a tasty meal worm but she doesn't seem to notice, so I slowly move the treat closer and she doesn't really see it or smell it until my shaky hands have either accidentally bopped her or she's rooting around and ran into it herself. I had a little google-fu and found out they have bad eyesight which it could be, or she's just very oblivious. Maybe I need tastier treats.

With Flora I'm leaving her alone for the most part, but if I talk to her softly when she comes out she's gone quicker than a bullet. I have been dropping in some tissue every now and then that I've rubbed on my arms and hands so she gets used to my scent but she's been dragging it away and stashing it as far away as possible from her sleeping spot, food and drink. If you look at the pic of her cage, she's been sleeping in the teddy box on the left and all the white tissue infront of the tikki hut is her sweeping away and tearing up the tissues I've dropped in. She's a very err, fussy lady.
Velle is offline   Reply With Quote