View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:24 AM  
Velle
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Poppy & Winnie - Indoor Cats

Thank you for all the kind comments I'm sure they'd be flattered if they knew all the lovely comments they've had about themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Aww, both Poppy and Winnie are incredibly cute and gorgeous; they sound absolutely marvelous. I totally love Poppy's markings, coloring, and sweet polka dot bow tie; I think Winnie looks so distinguished and striking especially with that "oh so cute", small spot on her chin. Their pictures are glorious; you sure do have two very photogenic posers, lol. Great names, too. I very much look forward to following their thread and seeing what grand adventures these two darlings may get into.
Aww thank you very kindly! Poppy does have lovely markings, she's a pretty little puss! Winnie has some great facial markings though, she's got a fabulous moustache to match that soul patch. As for posing, oh yes, they both love being the centre of attention. They're spoiled and love the camera haha

winnie.jpg
poppy.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKat View Post
Oh what lovely cats!! I especially loved the detail that Poppy loves bald men

Thanks for sharing your lovely kitties
Why bald men I have no idea but she gets so excited! She likes to pat peoples bald spots and heads when she meets them, she even tricked a police officer to bend down so she could pat him. Once we were watching the 27 Ronin and there were quite a few bald characters, she sat in front of the TV and patted every bald spot. She's a weird puss.

Velle is offline   Reply With Quote