View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 08:49 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Forgive me, my sweet Prince Lemon

dreamtree, BP, it means so much that I can share this with you all. My friend told me that she was unsure how I'd react to her messages and decided that it's better not to bother me with constant messages and wait for me to contact her in case I needed her support. We haven't been friends for very long, so I guess I'll let it slide that she didn't know the best way to support me. The other two are not that close to me, so I guess they just didn't feel the need to.

BP, I imagine your boys touching Lemon's furry coat with amazed faces and him looking very proud of it, and it makes me smile. Thank you for this image!

souffle, thank you. It helps to know that I did everything I could, and I'm happy he wasn't alone during his last minutes...

SKB, I sure hope he felt like royalty during his short life. Thank you for the condolences. It's still hard to realise that he's not with me anymore, but I hope he's having fun up there on the rainbow bridge.

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote