Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 12:02 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Gaby's Thread

This is such a beautiful and heartfelt tribute to your loving Gabi and the amazing and inspiration story that you two have created with one another thus far. It is definitely the perfect way to commemorate such a special occasion in four days time. Happy early 4-months Anniversary of Gabi's Gotcha Day!!!! You both have so much to be thankful for and celebrate, and I will definitely be wishing you both an absolutely splendid day, full of so much fun, memories, and happy times. It will be perfect because the two of you are together and have so much love between you, and I am so happy that the two of you chose one another. I love her gorgeous photos (especially the one where she is on your shoulder and you are gazing at her so lovingly), the song is amazing and really got to me (totally emotionally uplifting), and your message in this post will hopefully change lives. Thank you for being you and for sharing yours and Gabi's adventures with all of us. You are a wonderful person and an amazing ham mum. I hope that the two of you will have many wonderful years together. Hugs to you and cuddles to your very special ham. Btw, Eros sends plenty of whisker kisses to you both, also. xxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote