View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:09 AM  
Velle
Newborn Pup

Default Poppy & Winnie - Indoor Cats

I thought I'd introduce my two indoor cats, Poppy & Winnie! We don't let them go outside unless they're supervised, but they're spoilt rotten. We feed them a raw diet, they have two cat trees (one is over 2m tall), hundreds of toys, two water foundations and they definitely have us wrapped around their little paws. Currently the hall way, office and living room is full of box forts for them.

2.jpg

This tabby girl is Poppy, she's recently turned two and we picked her out of her litter when she was 4 weeks old. She's half persian and dad is an unknown thug who broke into the breeders house. She's got beauty but not a lot of brains, but she is an awesome little cat. Super friendly, has to say hello to everyone and rolls around showing everyone her belly. She especially loves bald men. We watch horror movies together and have our morning and night time cuddles.

3.jpg

And this svelte black and white is Winnie! She's a ex-feral who was found on the streets with her mother and siblings. She is an incredibly shy little puss who will hide in our wardrobe if the gate is opened. She's incredibly loving though and cuddles with me all day and brings me her favourite mouse toy by the tail. She's slept throughout the night between me and my partner since we adopted her and she'll be turning 2 years old around the 1st Oct.
Velle is offline   Reply With Quote