View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:51 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Forgive me, my sweet Prince Lemon

I totally understand the anguish of losing one that is so deeply loved, especially when they pass so unexpectedly and suddenly. I am so, SO sorry that you are going through all of this pain and heartbreak, Burakki. Although hamsters are so tiny, they fill our hearts with so much love and change our lives forever. Sadly, some people do not understand the magnitude of love we have for our little, furry family and believe that they are replaceable, but your strong feelings of love and loss are shared by us all here. I am sorry that some people aren't more comforting or compassionate, but maybe they just were not as fortunate to know the power of a hamster's love. We are here for you. I feel for you and send you lots and lots of hugs. I hope with all of my heart that you will find peace that you gave Prince Lemon the greatest life possible and he was so happy and loved. Hopefully, one day in the future some of your sorrow will turn into smiles as you think of your darling Prince Lemon. He really loved you and would want memories of him to bring you joy.

I think his final resting place sounds absolutely lovely. He would have loved the beauty of a lilac tree, being surrounded by vibrant dandelions, and having you stroll by him in the park everyday. He probably also would have thought it quite amusing that he is inside a lemon soap container, too - I could just imagine the sweetest glint in his eye at that. I'm glad that you found the perfect place to feel closer to him even though you will always keep him in your heart. Please take care of yourself and try to get some rest whenever possible. Take thinks one day at a time and know that we are here for you always. Hugs to you and cuddles to Marti and your chinchilla. Eros sends plenty of whisker kisses to all.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote