View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:36 AM  
Velle
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Quick Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
That looks nice, I'm sure they'll enjoy it

There's a thread here on posting photos.
How To Embed Photos
Thank you very much Cypher, you're an absolute super star!

Things escalated this morning with the two girls and Flora ended up pinning down and attacking Mallow and caused some small wounds so we split them up. I have a feeling that the Tikki House caused some major upsets since Flora made a nest under the house in the substrate, and Mallow wanted to live in the house above the substrate. I had a feeling they were on bad terms since Flora evicted Mallow from the Tikki house yesterday in a big huff.

After the ambush Mallow was in shock in her coconut, and Flora was running around really spooked and upset so we moved her back into the original cage. We're looking at ordering an Alexander cage on my lunch break since it has a deep pan so we can stuff it with substrate so Flora can dig to her hearts content. We're probably going to take off the upper levels since she has no awareness of heights and has literally walked off some of the toys and landed head first into her bedding (she's definitely not the brighter of the two).

I have a feeling she's going to attempt to climb the bars, if there anything I put in to dissuade her from doing that?
Velle is offline   Reply With Quote