Thread: hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:38 PM  
meowchelle
Newborn Pup

Talking hi everyone!

hi everyone! im michelle! im kind of a first time hammy owner! 😲
i just got kupo last weekend and i am in love! she is so fluffy and cute and precious. she's a long-haired, sandy colored potato and when she runs around sometimes she gets tp stuck to her tufts. it's quite funny. she loves sand! i have a shallow tray with sand, but next weekend i'll try to find her a deeper dish because it seems like she really loves to dig in it. she doesn't seem to be picky about food either. she also loves drinking water from a bowl. watching her take little sips just kills me. 😫💖

but, um... i do have one problem and i'm hoping you guys might have some input for me. my boyfriend and i thought it would be an amazing idea to get her one of those extendy-bendy tube things. we buried it under some bedding and it was awesome!!! at first. but now she's made it her home!! i guess it's not a huge problem except now i feel like i can't really clean it without destroying everything she's done.
and an even bigger problem is we plopped an alligator whimzee down for her and to our surprise she dragged the thing from across the cage into her tunnel. now i'm not sure if she's scarfing that whole thing down or what! it's making me a little worried. is it ok to leave the whimzee? should i take the tunnel out right now or will it just upset her? like i said, i just brought her home on saturday.

anyways, thanks for reading! i hope to get to know you guys and your ham hams more in the future! 🐹

like i said, potato:
meowchelle is offline   Reply With Quote