View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:20 AM  
hellobg
Hamster Pup

Default Swisspet Jerry 100 Plus review

Hello everyone, here I will be reviewing the Swisspet Jerry 100 Plus

I've bought this Jerry 100 Plus second hand, but it can be bought in Galaxus.ch and Qualipet.ch for 200 CHF, or you can buy it seperately with just the lid for 80 CHF and the Glass Tank for 125 CHF.

The Jerry 100 Plus measures for a 100 L x 40 W x 40 H cm, If buying the complete set from Qualipet, you get an optional small closet. It doesn't seem to come with accessories even if bought in a store in Qualipet.

The Jerry 100 Plus is a pretty good Terrarium, large enough to fit Syrian toys and large enough for Hamsters to run around to, I would say this would be a good Terrarium. It has a large top door, that you can slide to close, unlike the Kerry Terrarium, the Jerry Lid has 4 screws and nuts for you to secure it, the older Jerry Terrariums seems to have the Kerry slide lid design and Skyline Top door. The top door lid is also 8 mm.

Positive points:
- Spaceous
- Good Terrarium for any Hamster species.
- Provides the best view for you and your Hamster due to being glass.
- The Lid is universal so you can fit it into any 100x40 cm aquarium or terrarium.
- Surprisingly not too heavy, though still requires two people to lift it.

Negative points:
- As any Glass Tanks would have is the problem to attaching water bottles.
- Rather expensive even as a set.

Overall, the Jerry 100 Plus seems to be a good Terrarium, but there are far other Terrariums that offers more while being spaceous and less-costing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jerry1.jpg (117.3 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg Jerry2.jpg (115.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Jerry3.jpg (132.4 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by souffle; 01-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.
hellobg is offline   Reply With Quote