View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:02 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

I'm so sorry that Victoria as well as her son Jamesy had passed to the bridge - such heartbreaking news. They will be greatly missed. Hugs to you, Fluffagrams. May it give you comfort that they are once again reunited and having a ball at the bridge.

I am also sorry that James gave you quite the scare. Thankfully, he is doing much better now. He is such a sweetheart.

Matthew is a truly stunning, handsome hamfellow. I'm sorry that his past skin split has altered his latest showing placement, and I do hope that this is just a temporary thing. He is quite the charmer regardless. I am happy for Juno though. She deserves to be recognized for her beauty, cuteness, and those amazing ears of hers. I'm sure she loves and takes her job as Chief Seed Distribution Supervisor seriously, lol.

I hope that Cora is back to her self again soon. She is such a great mum. I'm glad to hear that Jack, Louise, and Alex are all thriving and doing so well.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote