Thread: Bin cage panic
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 08:21 PM  
SaltyPickles
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Bin cage panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Not sure if you've seen this, but this pet shop in the Philippines sells the Zoozone Which is ideal. The top bars need meshing that's all - because the bar spacing is too wide. Good for either a syrian or a dwarf hamster.

Houses & Habitats - Pet Warehouse | Philippines

If it's not near you maybe they deliver? I think it works out the equivalent of £45 in Uk money - not sure if that is in budget. Or look out in adverts for a second hand fish tank. They are often grungy but if cleaned up make a good hamster tank and you just need to make a lid.
It does look like it is big enough, but it’s not in budget-and you’re forgetting that I have TWO hams-which would make it more like £90, and even then there's the issue of the shipping, and as nice as the cage is, buying two of them would go far beyond my budget. I can make a couple of bin cages for £14, and that would be double the space of the Zoozone. Quick question though, the cages won't be done until Thursday. Will my hamsters be alright in the small cages they have now? Also, I checked it out and it’s out of stock so I couldn’t get it even if I had the money.
have crossed the rainbow bridge.

Last edited by SaltyPickles; 04-17-2018 at 12:29 AM.
SaltyPickles is offline   Reply With Quote