View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 01:22 PM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Maestro is here!

I am thrilled to say that I have a new baby boy. Today I went to Tuftyfluffs and came away with a beautiful SH cinnamon Syrian pup. He is 6 and a half weeks old. I left him in his carrier as he was fast asleep when we arrived home. Eventually I coaxed him awake although he was reluctant to wake up. I took a couple of quick photos before he went into his cage. I am using my Hamster Heaven which may be a little small eventually but the big front door helps with taming. Also he was still with some brothers so he has a lot to get used to. He has been exploring enthusiastically, perhaps a bit too much for the nerves of an anxious hamster Mum! No wheel yet until he is a bit older. At least during playpen time will be ok for now.

To explain his name- Maestro...
Of course there is the M-O construction like Mocho. But then there was last summer. In the last weeks of Mocho's life ThinLizzy's brilliant idea launched the Electric Hammy Orchestra. As those of you who took part know, Mocho became Sir Mocho, the conductor of the EHO. So in a moment of inspiration, the name Maestro came to me in tribute to Sir Mocho and the EHO.
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote