View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 02:16 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: Being Sweep - the life of a hamster!

Sweep is starting to slow down a bit, taking old age in his stride! However, he's still going strong and happy! Hopefully he enjoys being an old man-ham!

A quick update on me - I'll be moving again at some point. This place was only ever for 2 years, so I'll have to move by the end of November. Not yet sure where I'll be moving to - we're looking at all the options (which due to funding cuts aren't many!) It'll still be within the city though. We're going to try and find something a little more long-term so I don't have to move every two years. However, there is limited housing so I may not get much choice! We also had a crazy few days of snow a couple of weeks ago - the last time it snowed here was December 2010! So the entire city closed down for 2 days! Today we had some snow, but it was more like rain so thankfully didn't settle.
My health hasn't been great recently - cold weather doesn't help! So I've been watching and rewatching the Harry Potter movies on repeat, and playing The Sims on my laptop. I really enjoy The Sims as it helps me escape into another world, and do some of the things I can't do in real life
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote