Thread: Hello ^_^
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 10:43 AM  
Twimper
Newborn Pup

Smile Hello ^_^

Hello everyone!

I'm kind of a newbie. I've had a hamster in the past but not had one for about 10 years! so it's like starting all over again! and though my first hamster lived well past the two-year mark I did make some mistakes (sadly I was a child who didn't know any better than to follow my outdated hamster book). But this time I'm determined to do things right with my new little fluff ball and give her the best life possible!

So I have a Sirian female called Penny <3 She's 8 weeks old so a bit older than most newly bought babies (though she seems very small for 8 weeks so the people at the shop might have been wrong or she might just be a runt who knows!). I've only had her 4 day so the only pictures I have are very blurry ones on way home so i won't inflict those on you. I'll get better ones when she's more settled in but I haven't wanted to disturb her too much for the first few days. She was super nervous the first two days but got a lot more settled yesterday so i was able to give her a few sunflower seeds by hand. By the third one was she was watching me open the treat pot and was happy to scurry over to get the treat! so looks like she catches on fast. I think she's going to be a real smart cookie and easy to tame but we'll see!

anyways 0_0 that was a bit more long winded than i meant it to be!
Twimper is offline   Reply With Quote