Thread: Goodbye Hamtaro
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:51 PM  
Kaf2cute
Newborn Pup

Default Goodbye Hamtaro

Hamtaro my first Dwarf Hamster/pet has sadly passed away on March 12th 2018. This is my speech I wrote for him, he was 1 years old from what the pet store told us but we think that they lied about his age also he had breathing trouble. Anyway to my speech:

I brought you home on April 7th of 2017 from that day I knew you were my best friend. It was a long road, we had ups and downs, good times and bad. We surprised you on your birthday by making you a hamster version cake and played the birthday song. My favorite memory was posing with you on Halloween, you looked at me like I was nuts that day. Every morning I walk by your cage just to say hi or check up on you, just to see you eating or sleeping hiding from me. Now its going to be strange walking by a cage without its owner anymore. You were so lively but now your gone to join other hamsters/make friends at the rainbow bridge, may god watch over you in their embrace. My mom and Grandma will be waiting to greet you along with our ancestors and other hamsters that have passed. I loved you and so did your Grandpa and step-grandma, everyone who visit even on Instagram and Facebook and hamster central. Your cuteness made people laugh, smile, and make friends. You taught me how to love and I wish this was just a horrible nightmare but sadly its not. R.I.P my friend eat as many seeds and food as you want. Until we meet again.

https://www.instagram.com/hamtaro_handsome_ham/

Last edited by Kaf2cute; 03-12-2018 at 11:57 PM. Reason: adding link to Instagram
Kaf2cute is offline   Reply With Quote