View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:47 AM  
Pigsland
Newborn Pup

Default Undecide between these types of beddings only, help welcome!

Hi Guys,

I need your precious opinion about these type of beddings as I would like to get something today, we are currently using woodshawing from pets at home however I am not sure how safe is that, if anyone can confirm that it is a good type of bedding then we will carry on however I am scared out Squeaks can injury himself with that wood.

Please see the following choices, I am not liking them as I just got a forum error and lost all my long thread without chance to recover it because of the links.
  1. Natural Hemp Bedding Siccofloor - 150l (approx. 14kg) - £15.99
  2. Hugro Hemp Bedding - 30l - £8.99
  3. Carefresh Confetti - 50l - £19.99

Also found this one but on Amazon
  • ProRep Hemp Bedding - 25 litre - £14.99

We are currently using a Pets At Home cage so we would like to change that for something slightly bigger with some ramps and pipes for Squeaks to have fun, we just got that two days ago because it was cheap and can be used when we take him to the boarding where we take our guinea pigs when we go away.

Your expert opinion is welcome as I am a bit confused, our guinea pigs have fleece however they are not even comparable type of pets.

I want something safe at the same time something not too expensive so we can go for a larger cage keeping the whole thing affordable.

Thanks!
Pigsland is offline   Reply With Quote