View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 09:04 AM  
weaverfam02
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Do you think he's a month old?

So I got a chance to measure my new hamster and he's 6 inch already, so was he really only 2 months old being that big? They had him in with others that looked tiny compared to him, and their coats were not the same. One was black the other was black and white short haired and they said they where from the same litter. He's chocolate fluffy haired boy. I looked up what can constitute a hamster to be considered long-haired and his hair isn't that long to be considered a long haired hamster. ( he would if he was a she though) but his hair is longer then short hair but shorter then long haired hamster, so I guess fluffy lol. He looked nothing like his so called brothers. I just really want to know if he'll get bigger then 6 inches or he is really already full grown and they had him in with babies, which would annoy me. We don't have anyone one here that breeds Syrian's because I would buy from them. I hate not knowing how old my hamsters are, the store people always give me random age that don't make sense.
weaverfam02 is offline   Reply With Quote