View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 08:21 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Yippee!!! Today is Valentine's Day!!!! I'm ready to give some much needed cuddling.

My twitching whiskers are also very ready for tons of magical whisker kisses to put a smile on everyone's face!!!!! Btw, don't you just love that I can roll my little tongue, too!

Btw, I included a picture for comparison sake of cute, adorable me during last Valentine's Day because Mum says that I have changed quite a bit since then, but I'm still her lovey dovey ham regardless of how old I get. Mums do silly things like reminiscing our baby moments and telling us all about them as if we couldn't remember them ourselves, but I love her just the same no matter how old or silly she gets, too. Anyway, what do you think - have I changed much since last year???? Oh. . . . and just in case you were wondering. . . . yes, this is a closeup, cropped version of my Avatar picture, what ever that is. I suppose two-leggeds think that their little hams are miniature Avatars - the LAST AIRBENDERS!!! Wow, I do like the idea of that so I think I'll believe it, too!!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, to you, and you, and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 02-14-2018 at 08:37 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote