View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:45 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Thank you SO much, Coco! I am so glad that you are about to receive your whisker kisses shortly from my fluff. Lol, Eros is snuggling in my over-sized pocket as I type this, and she just peeked her head out to look very pleased that you understand and approve of her overstuffed pouches. Happy pre-Valentine's Day to you and your husband.

I hope I'm not overwhelming all of you with too many Valentine's Day pics, but I thought that these were just too precious not to share. I have such a hard time choosing my favorites at times (I love them all) since my shining star is Eros - one of the many true loves of my life. I was going to wait until Valentine's Day, but apparently that isn't happening, lol!

I created a Valentine's Day bouquet including a little wooden bride doll to act as a backdrop for this special photoshoot.

Ooh, I love the bride doll, Mum! Here's a little whisker kiss for you, Dolly!

Now, it's my turn to be the gorgeous bride and wear a sparkly diamond ring on my left paw. Here it is; I'm ready whenever you are Sparkly!

What do you mean that I'm going to stay single for my entire life? Oh yeah, I almost forgot that us Syrian hammies are solitary animals and it is never wise to introduce any hamsters of opposite genders to one another - it is definitely a serious undertaking that should only be left to the true hamster breeding experts. I'm perfectly happy with that so long as you promise that I can still have my bouquet.

Thanks for letting me keep my bouquet, Mum. Now I can look flattering surrounded by all this gorgeous stuff around me.

Closeup, please!!!

Yippee, I even have a dress and veil, too!!! I am quite the adventurer, but who says you can't dress up and accessorize on the job, lol.

I sure do love smelling the flowers especially if a treat just happens to make its appearance and land on my nose or better yet directly into my mouth.

Oh well, you can't blame a ham for wishing, right?

I know - maybe the yummies are up here!

I see them. . . . I smell them. . . . I can almost even taste them, too!!!! Come to me, yummies; I know you really want to don't you!!!! Life is good - mmmm, mmmm, G-O-O-D!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 02-13-2018 at 12:28 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote