View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 10:40 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: SKB’s Photography

Thank you dreamtree and cypher so pleased that you are like seeing my photos of the wildlife and chrysanthemums.

_________

Exotic Butterflies

I visited my local horticultural garden this week to see and photograph the butterflies inside their glass house. It was a lovely day out even though it was really windy and raining heavily outside - due it not being busy they allowed visitors to stay inside the butterfly exhibit for as long as they wanted opposed to a normal 30min time slot which was lovely as I could admire all of the beauty of all the different species butterflies without being rushed, watch their aerial acrobatics and take lots and lots of photo. In total I stayed in the exhibit for 2 hours and in that time I took 453 photos! (although my camera is set for continuous for when I take photos of Pumpkin).

Don't worry I wont be sharing all 453 photos just a selection of some of my favourite. The species of butterfly in the exhibit are usually found in The Americas, Asia and Africa so are a bit different to the butterflies I usually see in my garden or when I'm doing my wildlife conservation volunteering.

Here are a few of the photos I took - I have includes what species they are beside the photos (although 2 I'm unsure of as they weren't in their butterfly spotting guide which was provided)

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote