View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:32 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Bradford Premier Small Animal Show (NHC) - 20th January 2018

I travelled 'up North' with Vectis Hamstery on the Friday and after a 7 hour drive thanks to the traffic on the M1, I think we were glad to get to the hotel to rest before the busy day ahead of us on the Saturday.

Although Metallica's show team were sadly rather lacking at the show due to the absence of Matthew and Cora, I took Lord Alexander J. Cormes along with four of his brothers for their show debut. At only eight weeks old, they were only just old enough to show so I wasn’t expecting much out of them and they didn’t place but it’s nice to get an idea on their potential from another person. Two of them left to go to their new homes as well so I actually came home with less than I started with.

I also bought a couple of fabric shelves from Cosybedsandburrows, a rat mug and some herby treats for the guinea pigs. There wasn't a huge amount of accessories for hamsters as a lot of it seemed to be aimed at rabbits and guinea pigs but I gather things were better this year than they have been at some of the shows in the past.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote