View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 11:35 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

I'm catching up with a few days of your wonderful thread. Aww, it certainly looks like darling Pumpkin had a marvelous Christmas dinner and plenty of amazing new toys, treats, etc. to enjoy throughout 2018. You always find the most amazing things to entertain your sweetheart. As always, I love all the wonderful pics and hearing about all her silly and charming antics. Pumpkin sure is one special ham and her hamtrums were quite cute, too. I do especially appreciate hams with a naughty but sweet side. I love her "innocent" face; it makes me giggle and touches my heart. I am surprised that she chewed such a huge hole into her expandable tube; she sure is one busy, BUSY girl, lol. I also love all the outtakes of her January HOM photoshoot. She looks so precious in all the pics; my favorites are the one you choice to enter, the one where she is sniffing the tulips, and the one where she is hiding in the wooden shoe. I also love the latest group of photos especially the 2nd from the top, large pic on the right. Her expression is just so priceless and amusing. The DIY knuff wheel shelves are just brilliant and as always the latest cage design is terrific. I'm glad that your latest sprouts turned out well and Pumpkin enjoyed them in a jiffy, lol. She sure is one lucky ham!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote