View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:37 PM  
Brianh96
Hamster Pup

Talking zooplus haul (no pictures)

hey all,

so today this morning i woke up about 9am to a pleasant suprise; toffee was running around to his hearts content and he finally had the confidence to climb on my hand. this may not sounds like a big deal, but it makes me feel realy happy knowing hes this comfortable. so while i was out and about i thought the little guy deserved a special treat.

ive been wanting to get a phew things from zooplus but lately ive just not had a spare penny , so obviously i jumped at the opportunity as soon as i could it is wwwwaaayyyy cheaper than pets @ home. one thing led to another and I ended up spending 32quid.
the first thing I knew i needed to get was a new wheel, he currently has a medium flying sauser but recently I have noticed hid back is starting to curve and he is growing sooooo fast . I chose to go with the trixie large wheel as ive heard great reviews.

the next item is a hanging bridge, this is gonna be great to give him some more space to explore

the next item is the medium bendy bridge. ya can nevel have too many of these

then i got a grass hammock, he will be able to use this as either a new platform or a chew item

then i got him the 30L hugro hemp bedding. ive never tried this stuff but it sound like it will do great.

finaly i got him the savic play tunnel

im realy happy with what I got , i would love to hear your faves from zooplus are, please comment below
Brianh96 is offline   Reply With Quote