View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:23 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Thank you cypher, CMB, astrid, BorisPasha, dreamtree1234, Thin Lizzy and Burraki. I had so much fun setting up this cage and it has been making Pumpkin and myself feel very festive! My bedroom also looked festive after finishing setting up her cage with piece of fitch scattered all over my carpet.Pumpkin has been looking very happy exploring all her Christmas chews and toys - and I'm sure she eagerly awaiting her visit from Santa Paws hoping he will fill her stocking up! As well as having a lot of fun in her new festive layout Pumpkin has also been loving her new silent runner too! - It been really lovely watching Pumpkin having so much enjoyment running in it too - it does match Pumpkin perfectly and I'm sure she will have fun camouflaging in it too! However Pumpkin has also been enjoying chewing on her new wheel too luckily it the pieces of plastic which support the part where the bolt goes through the back panel - she does like to use her teeth to investigate new toys!

Burraki - That would be an amazing job decorating hamster cage - This is a post where I shared the steps that I use when setting up Pumpkin’s cage -
http://www.hamstercentral.com/commun...7-post422.html.

Hello Eros, Pumpkin here! I’m sorry to hear the force field barrier was up and you couldn’t come and visit me in my Christmassy cage – don’t worry you can have lots of fun in my palace when you help me on my mission. I’m sure you cage layout are also a lot of fun too – as you always look like you are having tons of fun in every one of your photos. I do think our humans are secretly communicating with one another and they think they are being sneaky but they just imagine their faces when they realise all the mealworm have disappeared into our adorable pouches! I hope my stocking will be full of presents from Santa Paws – I’m sure you will receive loads of presents to from Santa Paws too from you letter to him and you are always such a good well-behaved hamster just like me! Got to go now, but talk soon!

Pumpkin's Mischievous Moments!

Pumpkin has still be extra hyper these last few days too which has resulted in lots of mischievous moments from my troublemaker! I'm sure Pumpkin thinks Santa Paws gives more presents to good hamster who are naughty too!

After Pumpkin was returned to her festive palace after her cuddle time on Monday evening - I had left my bedroom for a little while until I could hear Pumpkin chewing on something in her cage - I couldn't figure out what she was chewing on from the sound alone so I went to investigate. I found Pumpkin chewing the paper off her candy cane striped cardboard tube.

As well as this Pumpkin decided to make a lot of noise on Wednesday morning waking me up - she was chewing on her silent runner as well as banging her chews against the edge of her cage while attempting to climb up some. Talk about getting up to a lot of mischief that she wouldn't let me get to sleep for another hour after first waking me up when she finally decided to have a nap herself - no wonder she need a sleep after all of her hyper craziness! Fortunately the following days Pumpkin has not woken me up early in the morning and let me get a good nights sleep.

Christmas HOM Photoshoot - Outtakes

Today, I thought I would share the outtakes from Pumpkin's Christmas HOM photoshoot. Pumpkin had her very own idea as what would make the perfect photo - but eventually she sat still long enough to get the photo I had envisioned. So the first photo is the photo I entered and the following are just a few of my many outtakes!

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote