View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:44 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Welcome to Jeeves!

Ooh that looks lovely - I do like the lights! Excellent that he is using his wheel. I like the layout too. Looking at it, maybe the corner where the Barney house was, and the sputnik now is, could be the corner he decided would be a good toilet. So he may move his pee area now (or pee in the sputnik lol). I can see you'd be itching to adjust and add a few things. I think it should be interesting for him just that extra little adjustment. If the sputnik hung in that corner the sandbath could go underneath it maybe, and then he might use it as a toilet as well. But then where would the rat tube go. Takes some thinking about!

I'm sure now he has his wheel he'll build in confidence and be out and about more. Just remembering - I had my rat sputnik in that corner in front of the wheel but a bit towards the door at the front and the sand bath under it there - and the roof tube reached to the house top that way. Plus Charlie used to like climbing into the sputnik through the door because it was part over the door. If it helps. But you might want it different with the other things you have in the cage.

Attachment 43681

Hope you don't mind me adding these of Charlie demonstrating how to climb out of the cage via the Sputnik!

Attachment 43685

Attachment 43684

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:36 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote