View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:50 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Martina the brave ball of fluff

Lizzy, yeah, that’s what I thought too! I appreciate it, as I am able to spend time with both of them this way!

Ruth, awww, thank you!

Dreamtree, Marti is high fiving herself for being such a naughty little mastermind and convincing Eros to participate in her shenanigans. I don’t know what she has been telling Lemon but he has been especially crazy the last week. Marti wants Eros to keep up though

Marti has been pretty chill last couple weeks, apart from one funny incident when I left her cage open for one minute to go and get her food, and when I came back, she was calmly sitting on our armchair looking very pleased with herself. My bad, I guess. Should’ve known better.
Also, I’m sure she totally knows what we’re saying because I was telling my mom that we should take Marti’s Sputnik and give it to Lemon, as she has been completely indifferent to it, and he likes climbing stuff. And the next day Marti suddenly started climbing inside her Sputnik looking very serious, sitting inside and glaring at us. I guess the Sputnik will remain in her cage.

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote