View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:53 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Wow, Pumpkin's winter wonderland cage theme is TRULY amazing and so very festive and whimsical! I believe that this one (along with all of the decor on top) has got to be my absolute favorite one yet! I am so in love with it. Eros is cuddling with me, and she wishes she could move right in! Chuckle CHUCKLE - I would love to move in, too; that is if I could only have the power of shrinking to such a miniature size as DC's Ant-Man, lol. Hee-HEE! All jokes aside, Pumpkin sure is one very, very, very LUCKY ham to have such a loving Mum making all these DIY items and decorating her special place so festively and creatively. I am so sure that Pumpkin is going to be ecstatic to rummage through and play with all that you have created for her when she decides to rest from all that running on her gorgeous, brand new Silent Runner. The color-coordinated newest wheel is the totally perfect gift and so worth the wait! Great pics as always of your stunning Pumpkin and her jaw-dropping cage setup, etc.

Psst, Pumpkin; it's me Eros! I can't be on here long 'cause Mum will be back in a flash but I just wanted to let you know that I scurried to Mum's computer screen and tried to hop right into you new cage layout, but I just couldn't do it since the force field barrier was up. Yippee for you that you have the greatest ham palace ever. I can't wait to come over soon to help with the top secret mealworm rescue mission. I'm sure that you would agree that your Mum can move your secret den along with all of your yummy stash so long as she is sure to keep these eye-popping, oh-so-fun palace themes coming. I especially love your cardboard Christmas tree with the nice hole in it; it looks very pretty, fun, and yummy, too! I love the sock (aka stocking) with the huge "P" and jinglies hanging down. I'm sure Santa Paws will have it overflowing with tons of stuff because you are such an amazing hampal. Btw, now back to talking about our next mission again. Sorry for the interruption on topics - my brain is as quick as my running speed at times so I switch back and forth from topic to topic to keep things amusing for me and my hampals, Hee-HEEE! My Mum cleaned my cage this weekend; maybe our two-legged Mums are in cahoots with one another just like us (which wouldn't be a bad thing if my cage layouts begin to look as marvelous as yours). I look forward to having you over, too! We will certainly have tons of fun being ooooh so sneaky (just like Mr. Grinchy) rescuing all our long lost mealies and eating quite a few along the way. I'll be awaiting your message on the hamnet.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote