View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 06:02 PM  
AlbysMum
Banned

Default Re: Meet Alby - the very fluffy hamster!

Bit of an update for everyone as it has been a while. I have been working a super amount of night shifts lately. I am also a bit down at the moment due to bad news we received last month that I'm struggling to come to terms with. We've also been getting to know Alby of course, playing and having cuddles when I get home as the sun begins to rise (it's a weird feeling)! I have the next week off, though SO will be working a lot of late evenings which means even more special Alby and Mum time! Which can sometimes... turn weird. Like today.

I had been listening to the Bruno Mars album while making dinner and had 24K Magic stuck in my head all evening. I imagined Alby singing "24 Carrot Magic" with a little voice and suddenly had this great idea. I carved 24 little carrots out of one big carrot, and when he woke up I took him to the carrot kingdom and had a little photoshoot. My phone isn't doing great at taking pictures for some reason atm (and Alby moves a lot bless him) but he ended up looking pretty sweet.

Here are some posts on my Imgur of Alby Mars looking pretty chuffed. I may have taken a bit more inspiration from Bruno Mars in the second image... yes those are £20 notes in the background. But definitely not mine!!

In other news, the DIY Linnmon cage has been completed. We have nearly got everything we've ordered for him and when we do, we will provide some photos for everyone to see! We've sort of gone for a Teddy Bear/Cute Theme, because he is like a little teddy bear to me. Hope everyone is well and once again thank you for the kind comments!
AlbysMum is offline   Reply With Quote