View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:38 PM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Welcome to Jeeves!

A week ago I brought home a new Syrian baby boy! It was exactly 2 months to the day since Mocho went to the bridge.
He was born on 26th September and so was only 7 weeks and 3 days old on arrival. Now he is one whole week older. I have started him off in the Hamster Heaven cage. It is smaller than the Barney and so I thought that it was big enough for him to start off in.
He has been difficult to see much of since his initial exploration of his cage. So I have been patient. I did not want to introduce him without a photo. Finally, I coaxed him into a tube last night and into his playpen. He was tentative with exploration and only had a brief walk in his wheel for the first time. So that is not in the cage yet. But I did manage to get one photo of him in a corner but deliberately not face on. Then he actually took and ate some seeds from my hand without running away. So a little progress.

Soufflé, if you read this, would you mind trying to name his colour? He is SH and red eyed. His hobby breeder said that his parents are both chocolate. I think she said one or both are also Dom spot. All his siblings were chocolate. He was the last to get a home...aww... From looking around at hamster shows, she thinks he is mink???

Without more ado, let me introduce...JeevesIMG_0016.JPG
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote