View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 09:01 AM  
Billz004
Newborn Pup

Default Re: How can I tame my Robo hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
He should be fairly easy to find in a bin cage I'm still working it out myself. I wish I had a cage I could attach a tube to at the moment as then I could have a tube leading into a playpen and he might come out of his own accord then, and once in the playpen you'd be able to have taming sessions. That might be an option if you could cut a hole and attach a tube to bin cage? Leading into a playpen area - a tube you could blockoff sometimes.

This might help

The Roborovski's Dwarf Hamster
Good idea and thanks for the link. I am moving him into a store bought cage (decision I hated to come to (temporarily)). He is still quite scared of people and sometimes is intrested. It's like he is biopolar. lol. I have bought him all the best things to make his expirence a neat one. Burgess dwarf hamster food, not so much treats: I gave much of my packs of treats (Milk, Choc, Yogurt drops) to my sister for her Syrian hamster as dwarfs, as I have learnt from reading exesively online, can not eat too many treats as they are rpone to getting diabetes.
Billz004 is offline   Reply With Quote