View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 08:33 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Martina the brave ball of fluff

SKB, I’m glad Pumpkin loves pumpkin)) It’d be strange if she didn’t

Dreamtree, hi, Eros! You’re right indeed, my coat demands to be seen. I spend so much time in my sand bath not to be hidden at home all the time. My little bro is very easy to manipulate, so I taught him some hamster parkour and now he spends half his time hanging on the bars upside down and we also give great bar chewing concerts that my mommy just adores. You should definitely join us sometime!

So, Marti seems to either be confused by early evenings that came with the winter, or she just now developed herself a new schedule that allows her to wake up much earlier than Lemon and she can enjoy herself without his little face looking at her from his cage. Nowadays she wakes up at about 4pm and goes to bed at 10pm, whereas before it was 8pm-2am, but now night hours belong to Lemon and late afternoon is Marti’s, but since it’s dark outside at 5pm already, I think it doesn’t bother her.

A few days ago she discovered her old carrier that I also brought Lemon in and the food mix the breeder gave him that remained there. She seemed very excited by the discovery.

That difficult task of climbing out...

Success!

Now let me out!

Well, go to hell then.

Later, watching tv.

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote