View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 AM  
AlbysMum
Banned

Default IKEA Linnmon Cage Glass Window?

Good Morning everyone!

I am currently (well, BF is, I am just handing over the tools) building the IKEA Linnmon Cage by VanillaHamHam. We have everything except for the glass window on the front. The Hemnes Glass Top does not stock in IKEA anymore. The measurements of this is Width: 108cm, Height: 50cm, Depth 0.5cm. Yesterday I contacted and placed an order with a glass cutting company on the other side of London, and today they told me they weren't able to process the order for a few weeks as they are having company issues...

I have looked everywhere, including IKEA, Gumtree, and hardware stores. A lot will cut glass but for a really expensive price. I have also looked at PlexiGlass being ordered but these companies are charging so much money in VAT at the end of the order... I know I might have to just part with my money (I want nothing more than to create this beautiful lovely cage for my happy ham) but I thought I'd come here for some suggestions first on what could be used - or any advice if you have made this cage before!

Thank you
AlbysMum is offline   Reply With Quote