View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 02:05 PM  
AlbysMum
Banned

Default Meet Alby - the very fluffy hamster!

Hi everyone! (I've just realised this probably should have gone into Introductions, oops!!)

This is Alby. We adopted him on Friday from a family that wasn't taking care of him properly. He's very friendly and loves cuddles. He's a beautiful blonde long haired syrian hamster. It baffles me that he wasn't treated well by his former family (you can find more about this on my first post in the health forum), but we know we are going to give him the best life. He is now 10 months old!

At the moment we are building the Linnmon Cage (Thank you Vanilla's Mum!) for him, so he's in a cage that followed the minimum measurements required atm. It's decent but we want better for him. So we let him roam around in a fort we have built under our supervision. We have also changed the bedding to carefresh. Boyfriend is absolutely smitten and is a real Dad looking after him. I've never seen this side to BF!

Here are a few images you can scroll through of my baby He is just an angel and I'm a very proud mummy. BF features with his look of love!

https://imgur.com/a/xvmFL

The cage will be finished tomorrow so we will upload photos in the next few days, as Alby's Grandma has very kindly amazon primed a lot of toys and will be arriving this week. We're already spoiling him... we just can't help it!

Hope you are all well - and I am loving all the cute hammies I've seen so far on this forum!

AlbysMum

Last edited by AlbysMum; 11-13-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Adding extra detail
AlbysMum is offline   Reply With Quote