Thread: Escapee Ralph!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:39 PM  
Ralphieboy
Newborn Pup

Default Escapee Ralph!

I left Ralph’s cage open last night by mistake and at 1:30 this morning heard him scratching, he’d walked up the stairs, gone behind the toilet and got between the downstairs ceiling and the upstairs floors, I was in such a state and we we’re trying to get him back. Cut a hole in the kitchen ceiling but couldn’t see see him or get to him, we put a pan on top of the cupboards in case he fell through whilst we weren’t there. Then we took the skirting off from inside the wardrobe after clearing it out, couldn’t see him but could hear him. We put some food in the wardrobe to see if he’d come out. This was all during the earlier hours of the morning. I couldn’t sleep after that, kept listening out for him. We kept checking the wardrobe and the pan. Finally about 6am I went and checked and some of the food had gone from the wardrobe, but we couldn’t see him anywhere. My husband then said to check under the sofa, coz that’s where he goes when we let him run around of an evening, and there he was, sitting under the sofa, he must have got back out and gone back downstairs. I put him back in his cage and he had a massive drink and went to bed!! So no sleep for me or my husband all night!
So pleased to have my Ralphie back though even if we do need to make some repairs to the house!
Ralphieboy is offline   Reply With Quote