View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:45 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

The show team aren't at their best at the moment as Vicky's fur has still not quite grown back fully after her skin split. She was entered in the show on Saturday but didn't place. Matthew came third in Normal Chinese but I don't think he's at his best either. Metallica Hamstery only has two shows to go now until February 2018 so I'm hoping that both Matthew and Victoria will remain at least in a presentable condition until November. Victoria however may not re-join the show team next year as she's getting on a bit now. She's already 18 months old and if she retires at a similar age to James, I've only got about two months left with her showing.

Juno has also been taken off the show team because her rather small, mousy appearance aren't doing her any favours. It's not worth disturbing her tunneling and burying things if she's not got much of a chance.

Thankfully I picked up a new girly on Saturday to hopefully help out with the issues that my show team are facing. I'm planning to give her a try on the show team and she's also due to be paired with Lord James to produce the next generation of Metallica's Show Team. Depending how things turn out, she could also end up being paired to Matthew.

Here she is! Meet Vectis’s Cora Josephine at Metallica:
Cora by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr

Despite being several months younger than Juno and over a year younger than Vicky and Jess, she's already bigger than them both!
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote