View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:50 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank You dreamtree1234, cypher, Coco61, Serendipity7000, flowerfairy and BorisPasha. I love when Pumpkin puts her own spin on her photoshoots, she always knows what will look best even though most of the time it isn’t always what I had envisioned, but she has fun so that all that matters. I am so fortunate I found this ceramic mushroom house a few of years ago when I was on holiday and had visited Petco and I was lucky to manage to get it back to the UK in one piece!

flowerfairy – I also love white guinea-pigs especially ones with red eyes I think they are so beautiful! I could have watched the spiny mice all day – I took so many photos of them and they do have such magnificent ears.
Toucans are very beautiful birds – I’m sorry that the photo nearly made you cry – sounds like that toucan had a very special place in your heart.

BorisPasha, Pumpkin does look a lot more confidence now than back in November 2016 as she was still a little timid and shy but her confidence quickly grew into her cheeky mischievous self.

23rd - Double Trouble!

Well you know what 2 Pumpkins equals – that’s right double trouble!

This photoshoot was inspired by the DIY pumpkin that I had made for Sherbet’s Halloween themed cage so thought I would make some for Pumpkin for her Autumnal/Halloween Themed cage – I made Pumpkin’s in 2 different sizes although I didn’t paint faces on these pumpkin this time like I did on Sherbet’s as I have already have one scarily cute Pumpkin!
These cardboard pumpkins have been made by rolling up plain unprinted cardboard which I have then place inside part of a pringle tube – this method doesn’t require any glue, I used elastic band to stop the cardboard unravelling which I then removed once I slid the cardboard into part of the tube. Smaller ones can be made from using a part of a toilet paper tube.

Here is a picture tutorial which shows the process of making a cardboard Pumpkin using a part of a kitchen roll tube…

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 10-23-2017 at 04:52 AM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote