View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:15 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Disney's Animal Kingdom even sounds more exciting to me now that you have shared your gorgeous pics and said that there are three parts to the park. I would love to see the animals completely free roaming; I'm sure it must have been an extremely thrilling experience. I will have to definitely make a point to go to see it next time. Thanks, SKB! I'm sorry that you were not feeling well when you went to Epcot. Maybe you can go again soon and have a wonderful time experiencing all of it next time.

Wow, the rest of the thread will be filled with Pumpkin being scarily cute! What bliss and a total treat; I can hardly wait to see all the photo shoots of your gorgeous princess. I just love your precious sweetheart.

I absolutely love both year's photo collages. Cuteness overload at its very best!!! Pumpkin looks so adorable in all of the photos with the charming ceramic mushroom house. I can see why you wanted to try to recreate such a wonderful photoshoot, but I'm glad that Pumpkin put her spin on the new poses so you will have so many more sides of her charming personality showing. What a creative little one! My favorite one from 2016 is the top right one; she looks extra cute (if that is even possible) cocking her head and peeking out from inside the mushroom entrance. She just melts my heart and makes me smile. My favorites from the 2017 photo collage are the top left one with her looking like she is sneakily going out on the prowl and the top right one with her cute bum and tiny tail poking out from the house, lol. Pumpkin is quite the girl!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 10-22-2017 at 06:36 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote