View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:39 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank you BorisPasha, dreamtree1234 and cypher. Lavender looked so small beside the pumpkin, I had lots of fun taking these photos so did Lavender. It is so lovely to be able to provide my pets with homegrown fruit and veg freshly picked from my dad’s allotment – currently Pumpkin is getting spoilt to carrots, green beans and apples.

dreamtree1234, Animal kingdom is a mix between a zoo, safari park and theme park. The safari aspect is a ride which you can see all the animals free roaming – so we got fast passes for so we could skip most of the long queue. But then they have parts which are more like a zoo and they also have a walkthrough aviary. I know what you mean you can’t go to Disney world and not got to the Magic Kingdom (I’ve been for both Christmas and Halloween). However last year we also did Animal kingdom and Hollywood Studios and the previous time when we went to Epcot (but unfortunately I didn’t get to experience much of it as I was really unwell).

22nd – Pumpkin and The Mushroom House

Pumpkin and I having been recently working on a series of Autumnal and Halloween themed photoshoots – that I have been so excited to share for a while now so the rest of this thread will be all dedicated to Pumpkin’s photoshoots. We both had lots of fun with these photoshoots and Pumpkin was rewarded for her participation with yummy mealworms and sunflower seeds along with lots and lots of cuddles. Pumpkin promises all of the photos are Scarily Cute!

Last November, during Pumpkin’s playtime I managed to get these photos of Pumpkin being very cute in her ceramic mushroom house …

I loved these photos with Pumpkin very curious expressions that I had been wanting to re-create this photoshoot but Pumpkin had other idea to what poses will make the perfect and cutest photos. Pumpkin currently has the ceramic mushroom house in her Autumnal/Halloween themed cage and she making good uses out of it as a safe place to store her treats and foods.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 10-22-2017 at 03:53 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote