View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:02 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 31 Days of October

The Disney's Animal Kingdom sounds like tons of fun. I have always wanted to go but never did. I just can't stop choosing the Magic Kingdom whenever I have the chance. I am such a kid at heart, lol. Next time, I will have to go to the Animal Kingdom to experience the safari instead of only seeing wild animals at the zoos.

What an impressive pumpkin and such a cuddly Lavender snuggling next to and on top of it! I love these pics especially the left one. Fluffy Lavender looks truly amused sitting on the humongous pumpkin; it made me laugh at the priceless expression. Hahaha, is that a picture of "The GREAT Pumpkin" from Peanut's It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, lol? If so, I hope that he gave you and Lavender plenty of wonderful treats. Such wonderful memories of your precious piggy. I truly love going to the pumpkin patch and picking out a special pumpkin. What a joy it must be that your Dad has such a splendid allotment to grow his very own giant pumpkins as well as other delicious fruits and veggies. I always enjoy seeing what homegrown treats Pumpkin will enjoy next from your Dad.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 10-21-2017 at 05:16 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote